Karma is a measure of staff’s trust in a player to ensure that the expanded races and guilds of the game are played in accordance to documentations and expectations of staff.
Karma is carried across your account, meaning that if you earn karma on a particular character, it will carry over to your next and subsequent characters.
Karma is measured on a scale of 0-4 with new accounts starting at 0 karma.
Points 1 and 2 will be time awarded. Just be active and play the game. Staff will review these monthly with help from our automated alert script.
- Point 1: 10 combined days played.
- Point 2: 25 combined days played.
Points 3 and 4 will be rewarded in two ways:
- If staff see fit to grant you with more based on your play in game.
- You can request a karma review if you are at 2 karma and have been there for more than 3 months. Subsequently, you can request karma reviews every 6 months of active play. Do so by opening a staff ticket on discord.
In order to earn Karma for points 3 and 4, you should focus on:
- Contributing to the game
- Portray your character according to the documentation and lore of the game.
- Ability to roleplay previous karma roles well.
Guilds: Rogue, Warrior, Ranger, Assassin, Merchant
Races: Human Half-elf
All Mundane Subguilds
Races: Elf, Dwarf
Guilds: Water Elementalist, Stone Elementalist, and Defensive Psionics
Guilds: Wind Elementalist, Shadow Elementalist, Utility Psionics, Offensive Psionics
Guilds: Lightning Elementalist, Void Elementalist, Fire Elementalist, and Subterfuge Psionics.
Having karma for a role is not necessarily a requirement for you to play an extended guild or race. If you feel that you have the chops and would like to try out a race or guild above your Karma level, you may submit up to two special applications per year of any race and guild option. We will also entertain custom requests/abilities for normal characters, provided that they are easily able to be implemented into the game.
You can submit a special application by opening a ticket in discord.